I Wish We Could Have Coffee Together IRL
You’re listening to Chasing Simple, episode 030. Welcome back to all of my old friends, and welcome to all of my new ones! For those of you that are new around here, this episode is a little different. Every quarter or so, I try and include one of these conversations over coffee episodes. As much as I love sharing what I’ve learned about business, advice on simplifying and time management tips, as well as some of my favorite educators through guest episodes …. I also want you to know that I’m just a normal human being that struggles just as much as I have life together. So, I created these episodes to pull back the curtain of my life and business and make it feel like you and I are sitting down with a cup of coffee together and chatting. I’m sharing updates on the behind the scenes of the business, and also what’s going on in my life and what my current goals are. Sometimes I come back with an update that I figured out whatever I was working towards and somethings I let you know that I’ve made zero progress. Regardless, I’m here to share a real look of what’s happening now. Okay, now that we’re all caught — let’s dive in and really catch up!
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Listen to the last Conversations Over Coffee Episode!
- Enroll in Club Content Batching
- Check out my blog post about giving up social media for Lent
- Grab your own copy of “Digital Minimalism”
- This week’s action step: Head over to Instagram and share your goals with me!
- This week’s book recommendation: “28 Summers” by Elin Hilderbrand
- Find me on Instagram and tell me you completed this week’s action step: @mrsamandawarfield
Did you love this episode?
Don’t forget to subscribe so that you never miss an episode! Also, if you would be willing to leave a review on Apple Podcasts, it would mean the world to me. It’s such a small thing that can make a big difference in helping me spread this message of simplicity to other overwhelmed women.
Have a comment about today’s episode, or a topic you’d like to suggest for a future episode? Shoot me an email over at email@example.com!