Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Taking a Moment to Celebrate my Awesome Clients
You might have heard me say this already, but if you’re new around here, my word of the year for 2020 is Celebrate. I chose this because I’m really awful at taking the time to pause and celebrate. And I realized that even if I didn’t love the part of my journey I was currently in, that I should still be finding things to celebrate because nothing is ever all bad. And then 2020 started and whew. I definitely needed that reminder to celebrate!
That being said, today, instead of celebrating myself and my own journey, I wanted to take the time to celebrate some of my amazing clients and the wonderful things they are doing. These women are so passionate about helping others, and I highly recommend that you give them a follow if you’re interested even slightly in their areas of expertise. It’s a pretty wide-ranging group and they all are passionate about different things, so I hope that you enjoy this episode and getting to know these ladies! You’re listening to the Chasing Simple Podcast, episode 037.
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Grab the free audio training: 8 Tips for Faster Content Creation
- Follow Tiffany on IG
- Check out Tiffany’s New Year, No Debt Challenge
- Follow Laura on IG
- Check out Laura’s Custom Illustrated Portraits
- Follow Hanna on IG
- Check out Hanna’s IG Workshop
- Follow Darcie on IG
- Check out Grow Financially Well
- Follow Sarah on IG
- Grab Sarah’s Free Decluttering Packet
- Follow Leah on IG
- Join The Empowered Sisterhood Facebook Group
- This week’s action step: Go follow all of these amazing ladies!
- This week’s book recommendation: “Lilac Girls” by Martha Hall Kelly
- Find me on Instagram and tell me you completed this week’s action step: @mrsamandawarfield
Did you love this episode?
Don’t forget to subscribe so that you never miss an episode! Also, if you would be willing to leave a review on Apple Podcasts, it would mean the world to me. It’s such a small thing that can make a big difference in helping me spread this message of simplicity to other overwhelmed women.
Have a comment about today’s episode, or a topic you’d like to suggest for a future episode? Shoot me an email over at email@example.com!
+ view comments . . .