You’re listening to Chasing Simple episode 039. Hi sweet friend. I’m so excited that you’re here for this coffee and conversations episode where I’m just kind of chatting about the behind the scenes of my business – what does my life look like, what does it look like behind the scenes as I’m making decisions, what am I focusing on in my life?
In this episode, I’m talking about some house updates, a silly mistake I made in my office as I was buying and decorating, business updates, how I kind of look at my year and my quarters as far as my big quarters and slower quarters, a personal update, the show that I’m really upset that just left Netflix, and I talk a little bit about my word of the year and my goals for 2021.
I hope that you enjoy this episode. I hope it feels like we’re sitting down over coffee and just chatting and hanging out and getting to know each other. And I have an action step for you at the end that I would really love for you to complete. Alright, let’s go ahead and dive on in.
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Learn more about the A Year in Preview Workshop!
- Interested in working together 1:1? Fill out this application!
- This week’s action step: I want to hear about your word of the year! Send me a DM over on Instagram and share it with me!
- This week’s book recommendation: “Little Fires Everywhere” by Celeste Ng
- Find me on Instagram and tell me you completed this week’s action step: @mrsamandawarfield
Did you love this episode?
Don’t forget to subscribe so that you never miss an episode! Also, if you would be willing to leave a review on Apple Podcasts, it would mean the world to me. It’s such a small thing that can make a big difference in helping me spread this message of simplicity to other overwhelmed women.
Have a comment about today’s episode, or a topic you’d like to suggest for a future episode? Shoot me an email over at firstname.lastname@example.org!