You’re listening to Chasing Simple Episode 006. Welcome sweet friend!
When I first started my business, I messed up a LOT. And don’t worry – I’ll be sharing all throughout different episodes of this podcast because I really do believe in transparency, and I also really want to come alongside those of you that feel like you’re the only one struggling with this entrepreneurship thing.
But for today’s episode, I want to focus on what I believe to be one of my BIGGEST mistakes, and how changing it changed my business dramatically. I’m sharing what I did wrong, how I realized I was doing it wrong, my failed attempts at changing it, and then what actually worked. You might consider this a tell-all. Or as tell-all as you can get in less than 30 minutes! Let’s dive in.
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Tune in to The Sustainable Minimalist Podcast
- Check out the Blooming Business Inner Circle
- This week’s action step: Invest in yourself in some form. Pitch yourself to be on podcasts. Find a community you can join. Research live events you can attend.
- This week’s book recommendation: “Essentialism” by Greg McKeown
- Find me on Instagram and tell me you completed this week’s action step: @mrsamandawarfield
Did you love this episode?
Don’t forget to subscribe so that you never miss an episode! Also, if you would be willing to leave a review on Apple Podcasts, it would mean the world to me. It’s such a small thing that can make a big difference in helping me spread this message of simplicity to other overwhelmed women.
Have a comment about today’s episode, or a topic you’d like to suggest for a future episode? Shoot me an email over at email@example.com!