Hey sweet friend! I’m Amanda Warfield, and you’re listening to Chasing Simple – a podcast to help you uncomplicate your life and biz. Only, this week i’m pulling back the curtain on MY life and biz and letting you in behind the scenes. These quarterly episodes are meant to feel like you and I are sitting down and just chatting about all things over coffee (or whatever your drink of choice is!). I’m covering house updates, biz goings on, personal goals and more. So without further adieu, let’s dive right in!
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Want to see more about my podcasting closet? Check out this post!
- Tune in to Episode 052, if you haven’t already.
- Interested in Club Content Batching?
- Check out Jessica Rasdall’s podcast episode.
- Looking to book a guest training? Learn more about my speaking here!
- This week’s action step: Take the Simplify Your Biz Quiz!
- This week’s book recommendation: “The Friend Zone” by Abby Jiminez
- Find me on Instagram and tell me you completed this week’s action step: @mrsamandawarfield
Did you love this episode?
Don’t forget to subscribe so that you never miss an episode! Also, if you would be willing to leave a review on Apple Podcasts, it would mean the world to me. It’s such a small thing that can make a big difference in helping me spread this message of simplicity to other overwhelmed women.
Have a comment about today’s episode, or a topic you’d like to suggest for a future episode? Shoot me an email over at firstname.lastname@example.org!