Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Hey friend! I’m Amanda Warfield, and you’re listening to the Chasing Simple podcast episode 013.
I got such great feedback from this conversations over coffee episode last month, so we’re back at it with another one! This time, I’m pulling back the curtain to fill you in on everything from saying goodbye to my first client, to something new I’ve been trying out to another remodel update on our house.
This is a fun one — let’s dive in!
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Want to work with me? Learn more about my services
- Grab the FREE audio training: 8 Tips for Faster Content Creation
- Want to learn more about batching? Check out episode 014
- This week’s action step: What’s a goal you have for July? DM me on Instagram and share!
- This week’s book recommendation: “Sing You Home” by Jodi Picoult
- Find me on Instagram and tell me you completed this week’s action step: @mrsamandawarfield
Did you love this episode?
Don’t forget to subscribe so that you never miss an episode! Also, if you would be willing to leave a review on Apple Podcasts, it would mean the world to me. It’s such a small thing that can make a big difference in helping me spread this message of simplicity to other overwhelmed women.
Have a comment about today’s episode, or a topic you’d like to suggest for a future episode? Shoot me an email over at email@example.com!
+ view comments . . .