Ever tried to create one month of content before?
You CAN create one month of content and today I’m going to tell you how. You’re listening to Chasing Simple episode 024. I am so excited that you’ve decided to tune into this episode and join me today. Whether you’re a new friend, or old, I am so honored to be here in your ears today.
Especially because this topic is one that I am EXTREMELY passionate about. I talk about it a lot, I’ve done multiple podcast episodes about it, created a free audio training (which you’ll hear more about in a moment), and I even created a course about it that has gotten rave reviews! All of that on batching your content and getting consistent, because you are harming your business if you aren’t consistent.
Without consistency, you can’t build your audience. And no audience means no profits. So today, I’m going to lay it out for you – a common misconception about batching that might be what’s ruining your content batching for you, the hard truth you need to hear about your audience (and your content), the fastest way to lose credibility in your audiences’ eyes, and 3 steps to take to get consistent. This episode is too good to wait for, so let’s dive in!
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Grab the FREE audio training: 8 Tips for Faster Content Creation
- Like this episode? You’ll also love episode 014
- Grab one of my last 2 client spaces left for 2020
- Check out Club Content Batching
- This week’s action step: Screenshot this week’s episode, tag me on IG, and share when your batch week is going to be!
- This week’s book recommendation: “The Thousandth Floor” by Katharine McGee
- Find me on Instagram and tell me you completed this week’s action step: @mrsamandawarfield
Did you love this episode?
Don’t forget to subscribe so that you never miss an episode! Also, if you would be willing to leave a review on Apple Podcasts, it would mean the world to me. It’s such a small thing that can make a big difference in helping me spread this message of simplicity to other overwhelmed women.
Have a comment about today’s episode, or a topic you’d like to suggest for a future episode? Shoot me an email over at email@example.com!