Would you rather read? Check out the blog post here!
Time Management Became More Important Than Ever in 2020
2020 was quite the year. And while I don’t want to encourage toxic positivity, I do think that there’s a lot that we can be thankful for from last year. I know that I personally learned a lot of lessons that I’m grateful to be past, and today I want to share what some of those were.
One of the biggest complaints that I’ve seen in the last year is the lack of ability to find balance and manage time well because of all of the different hats and responsibilities that had to be taken on. Maybe you feel or felt that way. Maybe you feel like you’ve got so much on your plate that you can’t do anything but tread water, and even then, you’re treading just enough to keep your nose in the air with everything else totally submerged.
I’m here to tell you that it doesn’t have to be that way. You feel like that because the overwhelm has taken over. But you CAN make a change and claw your way out of the water. In this episode, I’m sharing 5 lessons that 2020 taught me about time management and how you can take action on each of those lessons today in order to not feel quite so overwhelmed. You’re listening to episode 049 of the Chasing Simple podcast. Let’s dive in.
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Grab my Weekly Workflow Trello Template for just $7
- Interested in working 1:1 with me? Learn more here.
- Tune into Episode 043 with Anna Dearmon Kornick
- This week’s action step: Start setting aside 30 minutes every day to do something for you (and tell me what you’re doing this week for yourself!)
- This week’s book recommendation: “The One Thing” by Gary Keller
- Find me on Instagram and tell me you completed this week’s action step: @mrsamandawarfield
Did you love this episode?
Don’t forget to subscribe so that you never miss an episode! Also, if you would be willing to leave a review on Apple Podcasts, it would mean the world to me. It’s such a small thing that can make a big difference in helping me spread this message of simplicity to other overwhelmed women.
Have a comment about today’s episode, or a topic you’d like to suggest for a future episode? Shoot me an email over at firstname.lastname@example.org!