The Power of Consistency and Launching
Hey sweet friend, I’m so glad you’re here. I’m Amanda Warfield, and you’re listening to episode 061 of the Chasing Simple Podcast. Today we’re talking about the importance of consistency. If you’ve been around for any length of time, you know I’m always encouraging you to show up consistently with your content. But today, we’re talking about a different kind of consistency – topic and launch consistency, and the number one mistake I see other entrepreneurs make when a launch doesn’t go as they’d hope. I’m also sharing all about the evolution of my own program -Club Content Batching, and how it is that I’ve grown it to what it is today. This episode is short and sweet, but it’s full of great information, so let’s dive on in!
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Check out my Year of Content Prompts!
- Learn more about Club Content Batching!
- This week’s action step: Be a broken record and keep talking about that thing you’re an expert in!
- This week’s book recommendation: “The Ex Talk” by Rachel Solomon
- Find me on Instagram and tell me you completed this week’s action step: @mrsamandawarfield
Did you love this episode?
Don’t forget to subscribe so that you never miss an episode! Also, if you would be willing to leave a review on Apple Podcasts, it would mean the world to me. It’s such a small thing that can make a big difference in helping me spread this message of simplicity to other overwhelmed women.
Have a comment about today’s episode, or a topic you’d like to suggest for a future episode? Shoot me an email over at email@example.com!