Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Is your content that’s timely keeping you from batching?
One of the traps I often see my content batching students fall into is that they feel like some of their content isn’t possible to batch because it’s timely. Today, we’re going to talk about why that’s likely not true, how you can change your timely content into evergreen content (without actually changing it all that much), and what your focus with content SHOULD be instead.
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Check out my Year of Content Prompts!
- Learn more about Club Content Batching!
- This week’s action step: Evaluate the content you’re putting out that’s timely and how you can switch it up
- This week’s book recommendation: “Salem Falls” by Jodi Picoult
- Find me on Instagram and tell me you completed this week’s action step: @mrsamandawarfield
Did you love this episode?
Don’t forget to subscribe so that you never miss an episode! Also, if you would be willing to leave a review on Apple Podcasts, it would mean the world to me. It’s such a small thing that can make a big difference in helping me spread this message of simplicity to other overwhelmed women.
Have a comment about today’s episode, or a topic you’d like to suggest for a future episode? Shoot me an email over at email@example.com!
+ view comments . . .