Ready to catapult your business growth?
Have you ever thought to yourself that you needed a growth strategy, but you didn’t know where to start? You want to see some traction and momentum in your business, but how do you even begin?
Been there. Felt that. And then from 2018 – 2019, I grew my revenue by 895%
From 2019 – 2020, I grew my revenue by 1,172%
And so far, in just 3 months of 2021, I’ve already almost hit my revenue number from 2020.
Which is why, this week I’m here to share 5 things that I’ve done to catapult my business growth, and how you can get started doing them too. These 5 things are not obvious growth strategies, and I stumbled into each of them, so I’m really excited to share them with you today. As I was doing them, I had no idea they would have such a serious impact on my business and I’m excited for you to be able to start implementing some of these and seeing that growth for yourself as well!
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Check out my Year of Content Prompts!
- Tune in to Episode 058 to hear more about why you need less time to work than you think.
- Learn more about Club Content Batching!
- Check out Episode 042 to hear more about how I batch my content.
- Episode 034 is all about taking time off without stress or guilt.
- Episodes 006 and 031 both cover genuine relationships in more detail!
- This week’s action step: Take just one of these 5 courses of action. Do the thing, and then choose another. Don’t try and do them all at once!
- This week’s book recommendation: “A Court of Thorns and Roses” Series by Sarah J. Maas
- Find me on Instagram and tell me you completed this week’s action step: @mrsamandawarfield
Did you love this episode?
Don’t forget to subscribe so that you never miss an episode! Also, if you would be willing to leave a review on Apple Podcasts, it would mean the world to me. It’s such a small thing that can make a big difference in helping me spread this message of simplicity to other overwhelmed women.
Have a comment about today’s episode, or a topic you’d like to suggest for a future episode? Shoot me an email over at firstname.lastname@example.org!