Can’t See Yourself Taking Time Off?
Maybe you’re in intense preparations for end of the year sales, and squeezing every drop out of 2020 as you can. Maybe you’re feeling overwhelmed by content creation. Maybe you don’t even know what’s got you so overwhelmed, but you just feel like you’re constantly working. Whatever the case may be — I’m here today to encourage you to start thinking about time off.
Gasp, I know. I just acknowledged how busy you are. How could I possibly think you have the ability to take time off? Maybe for Christmas day, and a half day on Christmas eve, but that’s all you’ve got to give.
Nope. You can do this, friend. You can take time off. And in this episode, I’m going to tell you how. I’m going to walk you through 3 things you can do to give yourself more space for time off, and that will allow you to take time off without feeling like your business is going to sit at a standstill, and without the stress and guilt of not working constantly. You can do this. Let’s dive in.
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Grab the free audio training: 8 Tips for Faster Content Creation
- Get 50% Off Your First Year of Honeybook
- Enroll in Club Content Batching and jump off the content creation hamster wheel
- This week’s action step: Go into your calendar and mark off the days you’re going to take off.
- This week’s book recommendation: “American Royals” by Katharine McGee
- Find me on Instagram and tell me you completed this week’s action step: @mrsamandawarfield
Did you love this episode?
Don’t forget to subscribe so that you never miss an episode! Also, if you would be willing to leave a review on Apple Podcasts, it would mean the world to me. It’s such a small thing that can make a big difference in helping me spread this message of simplicity to other overwhelmed women.
Have a comment about today’s episode, or a topic you’d like to suggest for a future episode? Shoot me an email over at email@example.com!