Don’t Go Chasing …. Productivity
Are you spending all of your time focused on just one or two areas of your business, throwing darts at your to-do list to decide what’s next, and well, not seeing the business growth you’re hoping for? Do you struggle to know what you should be focused on at any given time? Feeling like you’re being pulled in a million different directions at all times? Searching for all the productivity tricks and tips to help you achieve more, because if you could just get more done, you’d be less overwhelmed?
If that’s you – you aren’t alone. But you are going about getting rid of that overwhelm incorrectly. The good news is that today I’m going to share what you need to know to eliminate that overwhelm. This is the Chasing Simple podcast, and you’re listening to episode 063. Let’s dive in.
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Check out my Year of Content Prompts!
- Listen to Episode 058: Why You Don’t Need a 40 Hour Work Week
- This week’s action step: Not your typical action step. I just want you to think on this for the week. Send me a DM and let me know your thoughts. And then come back next week, because I’ll be telling you exactly how I create my to-do list each day.
- This week’s book recommendation: “The Glass Ocean” by Beatriz Williams
- Find me on Instagram and tell me you completed this week’s action step: @mrsamandawarfield
Did you love this episode?
Don’t forget to subscribe so that you never miss an episode! Also, if you would be willing to leave a review on Apple Podcasts, it would mean the world to me. It’s such a small thing that can make a big difference in helping me spread this message of simplicity to other overwhelmed women.
Have a comment about today’s episode, or a topic you’d like to suggest for a future episode? Shoot me an email over at email@example.com!