Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Creating a To-Do List that Works
You’re listening to The Chasing Simple Podcast, Episode 64. And I’m your host, Amanda Warfield. Welcome sweet friend, whether you’re a longtime listener or brand new around here, I am so glad that you chose to tune in today. You’re probably going to want to grab a pen and paper if you’re able, because today I’m going to be giving you the exact steps that I take to create my to-do list each day, using my signature three by three method.
Now my three by three method has been the key to helping me get things done with minimum overwhelm. And it’s what worked for me when just trying to prioritize my to-do list did not. I’d love to hear your thoughts about this episode and whether or not you’ll be implementing this strategy. So be sure to send me a DM over on Instagram after you tune in. Oh, and if you haven’t already listened to last week’s episode all about productivity. I want you to go back and do that before you listen to this episode.
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Check out my Year of Content Prompts!
- Tune in to Episode 063: Why You Should Stop Chasing Productivity
- I personally love Trello for managing my life and business!
- Learn more about my VIP Days, or go ahead and book your date here!
- This week’s action step: Set up your own open open loops system!
- This week’s book recommendation: “Getting Things Done” by David Allen
- Find me on Instagram and tell me you completed this week’s action step: @mrsamandawarfield
Did you love this episode?
Don’t forget to subscribe so that you never miss an episode! Also, if you would be willing to leave a review on Apple Podcasts, it would mean the world to me. It’s such a small thing that can make a big difference in helping me spread this message of simplicity to other overwhelmed women.
Have a comment about today’s episode, or a topic you’d like to suggest for a future episode? Shoot me an email over at email@example.com!
+ view comments . . .