Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Do you Have a Content Strategy that Converts?
You know that you’re supposed to be putting out content. — you’re supposed to be marketing your business in some way — whether that is Youtube, or a podcast, or a blog or Instagram, Facebook, Instagram Lives, IGTVs, Reels …. the list goes on, and on, and on, right?
There are so many ways to create a marketing strategy – a content strategy.
But how are you supposed to create a content strategy that actually moves the needle in your business?
How are you supposed to create a content strategy that actually converts? That gets you sales? That builds your audience? That makes a difference for what you’re doing, and trying to do, in your business?
Well, that’s what we’re going to be talking about today, because it’s not enough to just throw content out there. It’s not enough to just put content out there for the sake of putting content out there. You should have a strategy. But how do you implement a strategy that’s going to make a difference?
I’ve got 4 ways for you to do just that. Four things you can do to help implement a content strategy that converts your audience. And I’m so excited because I know that this is a highly requested episode. So I’m going to go ahead and dive in right now. You’re listening to the Chasing Simple podcast episode 040.
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Grab your FREE ticket to the Overwhelmed to Organized Summit
- Tune in to Episode 036: My Unpopular Opinion about Investing in Your Business
- Check out my course: Club Content Batching
- Want help planning out your year? Check out my workshop: A Year in Preview
- This week’s action step: Give yourself permission to throw spaghetti at the wall and not have it all figured out. Even once you’ve “made it”, give yourself that permission. You don’t have to have it all figured out. Write it on a sticky note so that you can constantly remind yourself.
- This week’s book recommendation: “The Guest List” by Lucy Foley
- Find me on Instagram and tell me you completed this week’s action step: @mrsamandawarfield
Did you love this episode?
Don’t forget to subscribe so that you never miss an episode! Also, if you would be willing to leave a review on Apple Podcasts, it would mean the world to me. It’s such a small thing that can make a big difference in helping me spread this message of simplicity to other overwhelmed women.
Have a comment about today’s episode, or a topic you’d like to suggest for a future episode? Shoot me an email over at firstname.lastname@example.org!
+ view comments . . .