Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Podcast Content Creation Take All Your Time?
You’re listening to the Chasing Simple podcast, episode 045. Welcome, sweet friend. I’m so glad you’re here. If you find yourself spending a large chunk of your working hours on podcast content creation, this episode is for you.
If you’re new around here, you’ve popped right on into the middle of a mini-series that I’m doing. Last week, this week, and next week, are all about how you can create content faster — based on what your long-form content is.
Last week I talked all about faster content creation tips for Youtubers. Next week, I’ll be talking about faster content creation tips for bloggers specifically. And today, I am so excited to bring you: faster content creation tips for podcasters.
Podcasting is clearly my favorite type of long-form content, so I am really excited to bring you today’s episode. I have 5 tips for all of you podcasters out there on how you can get faster with creating your podcast content. Because we all know that if we are not strategic with creating our podcast content, it can suck up a lot of our time in our business. And, while our content IS super important for marketing our business, it’s not really our business. It isn’t what’s making us money – unless you have sponsors. But the majority of us don’t, right?
So, how can we create content in the best way possible without eating up all of our time? And then at the end, I’m going to share a little bit about my course, Content Batching Bootcamp, and how you can join us for this next live round that’s coming up at the end of the month. So that you can learn to batch a month’s worth of content in just one week.
But, before we get to all that, let’s go ahead and dive on in to these 5 tips.
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Grab my free audio training: 8 Tips for Faster Content Creation
- Tune in to Episode 044: The Content Creation Tips Every Youtube Creator Needs to Know
- Tune in to Episode 046: The Content Creation Tips Every Blogger Needs to Know
- Check out: Club Content Batching
- Check out Trello for outlining your podcast episodes!
- Use Descript for Editing
- Tune in to Episode 004 with Alana Dawson
- This week’s action step: Join us inside Club Content Batching!
- This week’s book recommendation: “Cozy Minimalist Home” by Myquillyn Smith
- Find me on Instagram and tell me you completed this week’s action step: @mrsamandawarfield
Did you love this episode?
Don’t forget to subscribe so that you never miss an episode! Also, if you would be willing to leave a review on Apple Podcasts, it would mean the world to me. It’s such a small thing that can make a big difference in helping me spread this message of simplicity to other overwhelmed women.
Have a comment about today’s episode, or a topic you’d like to suggest for a future episode? Shoot me an email over at email@example.com!
+ view comments . . .