You’re listening to the Chasing Simple Podcast Episode 008. This week, I’m doing something different. I’m pulling back the curtain and giving you a serious look into what’s happening behind the scenes of my life and biz.
This is actually an episode format that I started back on my old podcast, and I was really enjoying doing it. Typically, they’re short sweet and are meant to be just like we’re sitting down over a cup of coffee and chatting about life in general. This week’s episode will be a little longer than most of them, because I’m giving some background into the various areas of life that I’m sharing about.
Normally, these life update episodes will release around the last Tuesday of each month, they’ll be real short and sweet, and they’ll cover what I was up to that month, as well as goals I have for the next month.
My mission is always to help you uncomplicate your life and business, and to live a life full of work/life balance. Which is why I think it’s so important that I create these episodes and tell you about more than just business, but also how I’m working towards living my best life as well. So, welcome to my life my friend. I’m so glad you’re here!
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Want to work with me? Learn more about my services
- Ashlyn Carter’s Instagram
- Copywriting for Creatives Course
- Primed to Launch Course
- Megan Martin’s Instagram
- Digital Lab Membership
- Alex Beadon’s Instagram
- Project Storyline Membership
- House Tour Blog Post
- Follow My Second Insta for House Updates
- This week’s action step: DM me on Instagram and let me know what you thought of this episode, and also what your goals for June are!
- This week’s book recommendation: “Scythe” by Neal Shusterman
- Find me on Instagram and tell me you completed this week’s action step: @mrsamandawarfield
Did you love this episode?
Don’t forget to subscribe so that you never miss an episode! Also, if you would be willing to leave a review on Apple Podcasts, it would mean the world to me. It’s such a small thing that can make a big difference in helping me spread this message of simplicity to other overwhelmed women.
Have a comment about today’s episode, or a topic you’d like to suggest for a future episode? Shoot me an email over at email@example.com!