You’re listening to the Chasing Simple podcast, episode 009. If you’re new around here, welcome! And if you’ve been around awhile, welcome back. I’m so glad you’re here! Got new business struggles?
Let’s face it, hindsight is 20/20 and we can all look back and recognize things we wish that we had done differently. In this episode, I’m going to be sharing 9 things that I struggled with when I started my business. My hope is that you can learn from my mistakes.
Honestly, all 9 of these are so cliche. I heard them all the time and had all kinds of reasons why what I was doing wasn’t what those experts were saying. But it totally was. I’ll be tackling each mistake more deeply in future episodes, but my intention for this episode is to crack open the clicheness and make each of these more real to you by sharing pieces of my story with you. You ready? Let’s dive in and chat about 9 new business struggles I had!
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Want to work with me? Learn more about my services
- Head over to Episode 006 to listen in detail about my struggle with isolation in my business.
- Check out Episode 002 to hear Keleigh and I talk about the pressure we were putting on ourselves that was stunting our growth!
- Head to My Instagram and Check out The Batch Scheduling Highlight!
- Are you really curious about hearing more about one of these in depth? Be sure to let me know so I can move it up closer to the top of my editorial calendar.
- Ashlyn Carter’s Instagram
- Jessica Rasdall’s Instagram
- Amber Housley’s Instagram
- This week’s action step: Carefully consider where you are struggling most in your business. Then, reach out to someone and tell them.
- This week’s book recommendation: “Followers” by Megan Angelo
- Find me on Instagram and tell me you completed this week’s action step: @mrsamandawarfield
Did you love this episode?
Don’t forget to subscribe so that you never miss an episode! Also, if you would be willing to leave a review on Apple Podcasts, it would mean the world to me. It’s such a small thing that can make a big difference in helping me spread this message of simplicity to other overwhelmed women.
Have a comment about today’s episode, or a topic you’d like to suggest for a future episode? Shoot me an email over at firstname.lastname@example.org!