Simple living: doing everything in the easiest possible way and only doing what is necessary or enjoyed.
If you’ve listened to episode 001, you already know that a large part of my business philosophy is keeping things simple. And that’s because I used to live my life in a way that was anything but.
I greatly overcomplicated things, naively thinking that being organized was all that mattered. During my husband’s first deployment, things quickly spun out of my control and my anxiety was at an all time high. I thought it was because of the deployment, but really, it was the amount of tasks and pressure I’d put onto myself in an effort to stay busy.
In today’s episode, I’m sharing all about my journey to simple living. What life looked like before, during and after that deployment, the moment that everything changed, and how simple living leaked into my business philosophy.
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Want to work with me? Learn more about my services
- Check out Episode 001 to hear more on my business philosophy
- This week’s action step: Download the free time blocking template (at this time – this freebie is no longer supported, but this link will take you to a page where you can learn more about my current freebies and resources!)
- This week’s book recommendation: “Cultivate” by Lara Casey
- Find me on Instagram and tell me you completed this week’s action step: @mrsamandawarfield
Did you love this episode?
Don’t forget to subscribe so that you never miss an episode! Also, if you would be willing to leave a review on Apple Podcasts, it would mean the world to me. It’s such a small thing that can make a big difference in helping me spread this message of simplicity to other overwhelmed women.
Have a comment about today’s episode, or a topic you’d like to suggest for a future episode? Shoot me an email over at firstname.lastname@example.org!