On today’s episode, I’m letting my inner geek show and we’re talking all about my favorite business tools and supplies. That’s right. I’m sharing 15 tools I use to keep my business efficient and organized. I’ll break it down into tools I use daily, tools I use frequently, and favorite office supplies. Oh, and I even spill my Pinterest secrets to y’all in here. I’m no guru, but Pinterest is still my largest referrer month after month so I’m doing something right!
This is a fun episode, and if you’re looking for tools to help you streamline your business it’s definitely for you. You’re listening to the Chasing Simple podcast episode 017.
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
Tools I Use Daily:
- Day Designer Planner
- Powersheets Goal Planner
- Honeybook (Get 50% off your first year with this link!)
Tools I Use Frequently:
- Yeti Blue Mic
- Planoly (2021 Update: I no longer use Planoly for my social media scheduling now that I’ve discovered Facebook Creator Studio!)
- Tailwind (Get your first month free with this link!)
Favorite Office Supplies:
- Listen to Episode 014: Creating Consistent Content
- Grab the FREE audio training: 8 Tips for Faster Content Creation
- This week’s action step: Sign up for Trello. It’s free!
- This week’s book recommendation: “Atomic Habits” by James Clear
- Find me on Instagram and tell me you completed this week’s action step: @mrsamandawarfield
Did you love this episode?
Don’t forget to subscribe so that you never miss an episode! Also, if you would be willing to leave a review on Apple Podcasts, it would mean the world to me. It’s such a small thing that can make a big difference in helping me spread this message of simplicity to other overwhelmed women.
Have a comment about today’s episode, or a topic you’d like to suggest for a future episode? Shoot me an email over at firstname.lastname@example.org!