Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Normally, my last episode each month is a life update conversations over coffee episode, but I thought that this month it would be fun to celebrate my birthday with an Ask Amanda Anything episode. I’ve been gathering questions from y’all over on Instagram and in emails and today I’m answering 11 questions that were sent in — including one that my husband submitted that pitts two of my favorite foods against each other.
Tune in to hear a fun mix of business and personal questions that range from how I drink my coffee to what my business vision is for this year. This is truly an Ask Amanda Anything episode! So, I hope you enjoy!
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Grab the FREE audio training: 8 Tips for Faster Content Creation
- Check out Club Content Batching
- This week’s action step: Have more questions for me? Head over to Instagram and shoot me a DM!
- This week’s book recommendation: “Gone With the Wind” by Margaret Mitchell
- Find me on Instagram and tell me you completed this week’s action step: @mrsamandawarfield
Did you love this episode?
Don’t forget to subscribe so that you never miss an episode! Also, if you would be willing to leave a review on Apple Podcasts, it would mean the world to me. It’s such a small thing that can make a big difference in helping me spread this message of simplicity to other overwhelmed women.
Have a comment about today’s episode, or a topic you’d like to suggest for a future episode? Shoot me an email over at email@example.com!
+ view comments . . .