Experiment in your business — why it’s important and how to make space for yourself to try it!
Hey there, friend. I’m Amanda Warfield and you’re listening to Chasing Simple episode 015. On this episode, I’m joined by Operations & Business Manager Nicole Boucher.
Nicole is the co-host of my FAVORITE podcast — Pixie Dust and Profits, which if you can’t tell by the name, is all about two of my favorite things: Disney and business!
If you’re the type of person who feels like you’re a jack or jill of all trades, and you’re unsure how to use that to your advantage, this episode is for you. Nicole is spilling all about what you’re probably worried about as you start your business, but shouldn’t be and what you’re likely not focusing on but should be! We’re talking jumping in without knowing what you’re doing, experimenting in your business, growing with your clients vs always trying to find new ones, shiny object syndrome, and so much more!
If you want to stop feeling so much pressure to succeed, and instead enjoy your business, this episode is for you. Let’s dive in.
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Want to work with me? Learn more about my services
- Grab the FREE Audio Training: 8 Tips for Faster Content Creation
- Listen to my favorite Pixie Dust and Profits Episode
- Check out Episode 002 with Keleigh Lauermann to hear more about the dangers of putting too much pressure on your business
- Grab Nicole’s amazing Shiny Object Syndrome Workbook!
- This week’s action step: Do one thing outside of your comfort zone in your business this week!
- This week’s book recommendation: “The Ride of a Lifetime” by Robert Iger
- Find us on Instagram and tell us you completed this week’s action step: @mrsamandawarfield and @nboucher214
Nicole Boucher is an Operations & Business Manager and co-host of the podcast Pixie Dust & Profits where she gets to geek out on the regular about her favorite things—Disney and business systems!
With an English degree, an MBA, and a background in Lean Six Sigma, Nicole helps her clients be more productive and strategic with their time so they can play BIG with their businesses (without the overwhelm).
Her biggest mission in life is to live sustainably—in business, this means pursuing operational excellence and reducing waste so you can get more done, in less time, with fewer errors. You CAN live that life you’ve been dreaming of and systems will help you get there.
Did you love this episode?
Don’t forget to subscribe so that you never miss an episode! Also, if you would be willing to leave a review on Apple Podcasts, it would mean the world to me. It’s such a small thing that can make a big difference in helping me spread this message of simplicity to other overwhelmed women.
Have a comment about today’s episode, or a topic you’d like to suggest for a future episode? Shoot me an email over at firstname.lastname@example.org!