Simple Routines for Running Your Business
You’re listening to the Chasing Simple podcast and I’m your host, Amanda Warfield. Around here I get fired up about helping female solopreneurs simplify their life and business, take back their time, and find work/life balance. If you’re a new friend, welcome. And if you’re an old friend, welcome back! In today’s episode, I’m sharing all about routines for running your business well.
When I say routines, what do you think of?
Probably morning and evening routines right? Those are the most commonly talked about. But routines are one of the most under-utilized ways that you can simplify your business as well. Not only that, but they’re easy to implement as well.
So, today in episode 051, I’m sharing 10 routines that I personally use in my own business to keep things simple, and I’ve got a mix of quarterly, monthly, weekly, and daily routines, so you can easily pick one to implement and get started. Without further adieu, let’s dive on in!
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Grab my Weekly Workflow Trello Template for just $7
- Check out my membership: Club Content Batching
- Tune into Episode 023: Stop listening to ALL the gurus!
- Tune into Episode 028: Are you wasting time in the research rabbit hole?
- Check out Erin’s Episodes: 010 and 020
- Grab Erin’s Weekly Scorecard Freebie for Yourself!
- This week’s action step: Choose one new routine to start implementing!
- This week’s book recommendation: “The Royal We” by Heather Cocks
- Find me on Instagram and tell me you completed this week’s action step: @mrsamandawarfield
Did you love this episode?
Don’t forget to subscribe so that you never miss an episode! Also, if you would be willing to leave a review on Apple Podcasts, it would mean the world to me. It’s such a small thing that can make a big difference in helping me spread this message of simplicity to other overwhelmed women.
Have a comment about today’s episode, or a topic you’d like to suggest for a future episode? Shoot me an email over at email@example.com!